Books & Audible
- 1505060.24Paperback: 203 pagesPublisher: Destiny Image (Aug. 1 2010)Language: English, HindiISBN-10: 0768432529ISBN-13: 978-0768432527Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.3 x 22.9 cmShipping Weight: 249 g
- 1448860.27Paperback: 157 pagesPublisher: Honor Books (October 2006)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 6125038661ISBN-13: 978-6125038661Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.4 x 1.1 inchesShipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- 238526The functional microfinance bank discusses all aspect needed to operate a microfinance institution for optimal performance. With nine chapters highlithing the microfinance bank, the client, the target market, the staff, the loan, the lending methodology, the organizational structure, the management policies and the recovery strategies, borne out of the burning desire to impact passionate micro financing in the hearts of stakeholders.The book adopts a practical approach for learning with use of indept anlytic tools, highlighted definations, articulated case scenario and well selected main and sub headlines.
- 2421760.181Eckhart Tolle is rapidly emerging as one of the world's most inspiring spiritual teachers, sharing the enlightenment he himself experienced after a startling personal transformation. His views go beyond any particular religion, doctrine, or guru. This book extracts the essence from his teachings in The Power of Now, showing us how to free ourselves from "enslavement to the mind." The aim is to be able to enter into and sustain an awakened state of consciousness throughout everyday life. Through meditations and simple techniques, Eckhart shows us how to quiet our thoughts, see the world in the present moment, and find a path to "a life of grace, ease, and lightness."
- What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales
erodisebookstore₦ 3,000.002421740.0682This book defines a new approach to selling?which Charan calls value creation selling?that while radical is nonetheless practical. VCS has been battle-tested in companies in a variety of industries, such as Unifi, Mead-Westvaco, and Thomson Financial. It will enable you to:? Gain a deeper knowledge of your customer?s problems? Understand how your customer?s company really makes decisions? Help your customer improve margins and drive revenue growth? Connect sales with other key functions such as finance and manufacturing? Come up with new customized offerings? Make price much less of an issue
- 2421530.635Mr Gold adroitly and expertly advocates the necessity of reading in our lives. Actually he goes as far as claiming that reading is a biological necessity in the same way as eating is. Reading is thinking, imagining, understanding, feeling and healing. It is an activity that is far from an escape or an avoidance of reality because it provides the reader the necessary relief from the ad hoc reacting and chaos of socialising by taking care of us, leading us and letting us imagine alternative lives through the complex paths of experience and language.In this sense reading truly is a therapeutic experience and Mr Gold gives numerous examples of patients he managed to cure by giving them novels to read because they are an experiential tool for re-seeing and reordering the reader's own confusing experience. Novels take on our confusion, they bear our burdens and leave us to see the larger picture we cannot see because they offer another perspective.
- 2421280.589Dave Ramsey knows what it's like to have it all. By age twenty-six, he had established a four-million-dollar real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age thirty. He has since rebuilt his financial life and, through his workshops and his New York Times business bestsellers Financial Peace and More than Enough , he has helped hundreds of thousands of people to understand the forces behind their financial distress and how to set things right-financially, emotionally, and spiritually. In this new edition of Financial Peace , Ramsey has updated his tactics and philosophy to show even more readers: how to get out of debt and stay out the KISS rule of investing—
- 2421260.399The new edition of the bestselling business development guideBook Yourself Solid, Second Edition reveals why self-promotion is a critical factor to success, giving you a unique perspective that makes this guide much more than an ordinary "how to" manual for getting more clients and raising a business profile.Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition enables you to adopt the right promotional perspective and provides the strategies, techniques, and skills necessary to get more clients and increase profits. Through verbal and written exercises, you'll discover the keys to developing a strong marketing plan and brand image.Features unique, personalized, updated social media marketing strategies for service professionalsProvides new pricing models and sales strategies for simpler sellingDelivers fresh networking and outreach strategies guaranteed to take only minutes a dayOffers new solid product launch strategies and tactics for creating instant awarenessAuthor a New York Times bestseller, TV personality, and highly recognized professional speakerGet the proven tools you can put into effect today with Book Yourself Solid, Second Edition, and watch your business grow exponentially!
- 2421220.635A fascinating inside look at the Net Generation, Grown Up Digital is inspired by a $4 million private research study. New York Times bestselling author Don Tapscott has surveyed more than 11,000 young people. Instead of a bunch of spoiled “screenagers” with short attention spans and zero social skills, he discovered a remarkably bright community which has developed revolutionary new ways of thinking, interacting, working, and socializing.Grown Up Digital reveals:How the brain of the Net Generation processes informationSeven ways to attract and engage young talent in the workforceSeven guidelines for educators to tap the Net Gen potentialParenting 2.0: There's no place like the new homeCitizen Net: How young people and the Internet are transforming democracy
- 2421200.362Drawing from their work with more than thirty knowledge-rich firms, Davenport and Prusak--experienced consultants with a track record of success--examine how all types of companies can effectively understand, analyze, measure, and manage their intellectual assets, turning corporate wisdom into market value. They categorize knowledge work into four sequential activities--accessing, generating, embedding, and transferring--and look at the key skills, techniques, and processes of each. While they present a practical approach to cataloging and storing knowledge so that employees can easily leverage it throughout the firm, the authors caution readers on the limits of communications and information technology in managing intellectual capital.
- 2421190.544As Pastor MacArthur says in his Introduction: "Our entertainment-conscious, quick-fix, fast-food society does everything it can to divert us from setting aside time to study God's Word. As you well know from your own efforts, Bible study is not often entertaining―it's hard work. It takes discipline to set aside time each day to reap the benefits such study has to offer. If you reach an impasse when it's time to sit down, open your Bible, and try to decide what to do, you're not alone. Without some plan to follow, it's easy to become frustrated and eventually give up after only one or two days. That's where this book comes in."
- 29%OFF240519Eb0001Features* Format: Digital Version * Pages: 33 pages* Reading: Easy to read with picture illustration*Author: Leleji Mudiaga*Category: Business Self Help*Garantee: 100% money back if book does not deliver its claims*Author after sales service: 6 months Mentoring availableWhat you stand to achieve by reading this book?•You will get to know the Sites/Online stores with quality items at the cheapest prices.•How I started with ₦34, 527.59 ($95) and how you can start with half that amountor with little purchases to verify the claims in this book.•You will be equipped to handle and take responsibility for your offshore, sourcing and procurement. With the information herein you will buy for less; thereby increase your profit margin.•You will be provided with all the information you need to start on your own- Websites, Verifiable Addresses, Phone Numbers and emails.•You will learn how to translate Chinese websites to English.•You will get to find out all the payment options available- safe and secure payment gateways•After this course you will be linked directly to reputable Chinese and Nigerian Purchasing and Forwarding Agents.•You will know how to place an order, track and ship at the lowest rates.•At the end of this book you will be able to identify pitfalls to avoid.BONUS•FREE 6 Months Mentoring Opportunity•FREE Weekly Newsletter on eCommerce, how to sell your products on social Media, Online Marketplaces and run Ads on social Media. Previous (selected) editions are included at the end of this book. •What to do to increase sales so you can serve customers across the country, by offering Pay on Delivery on all your products.
- So You Want To Buy A Franchise? Proven Steps to Successful Franchising in Canada
- 2419290.453Network marketing is one of the fastest-growing career opportunities in the United States. Millions of people just like you have abandoned dead-end jobs for the chance to achieve the dream of growing their own businesses. What many of them find, however, is that the first year in network marketing is often the most challenging—and, for some, the most discouraging. Here, Mark Yarnell and Rene Reid Yarnell, two of the industry's most respected and successful professionals, offer you strategies on how to overcome those first-year obstacles and position yourself for lifelong success. The Yarnells provide you with a wealth of savvy advice on everything you need to know to succeed in network marketing, such as proven systems for recruiting, training, growing and supporting your downline, and much more.
- 2419270.317Throughout the contemporary fictional storyline of The Da Vinci Code, author Dan Brown skillfully weaves "historical" assertions intended to shake the very foundations of Christianity:• Was Jesus merely human and not divine?• Did Jesus and Mary Magdalene marry and have children?• Is there a Holy Grail? If so, what is it and where can it be found?Cracking Da Vinci's Code is the long-awaited answer to these and other questions that may have troubled you–or readers you know. Authors James L. Garlow and Peter Jones present compelling evidence that Brown's assertions are not only historically inaccurate, but may also contain a hidden agenda.
- The Best Damn Sales Book Ever: 16 Rock-Solid Rules for Achieving Sales Success!
erodisebookstore₦ 3,000.002419230.453"Over the years, I have seen them all, and Warren Greshes is one ofthe very best. In his wonderful new book, Warren distills alifetime of sales training into sixteen actionable tools, which, ifyou use them, will guarantee that you too reach your goals."-Mark Terry, President, Harman Pro Group"A great read! Warren says it all in a way that's not only easy tounderstand, but even easier to implement. No need to ever readanother book on this subject."-John Gamauf, President Consumer Replacement Tire Sales Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC
- 3159781414301389Compiler: Stephen Arterburn, David StoopPublisher: Tyndale House PublishersBinding: Softcover
- 1499500.07Imitation Leather: 1952 pagesPublisher: Thomas Nelson; Lea edition (April 1, 2013)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1401675883ISBN-13: 978-1401675882 Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.9 x 9.4 inches Shipping Weight:0.07
- 14907297808995774561.5Format: Bonded LeatherNumber of Pages: 1972Vendor: AMG PublishersPublication Date: 2008Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)ISBN: 0899577466ISBN-13: 9780899577456References: Center ColumnText Layout: Double Column|Wide MarginText Color: Red LetterText Size: 9 PointNote Size: 8 PointThumb Index: NoRibbon Marker: YesSpine: SewnPage Gilding: Gold
- 18061497808995775001.36Series: Key Word Study BiblesHardcover: 2156 pagesPublisher: AMG Publishers; None, NASB-77 Bible version, Hardbound edition (June 1, 2008)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0899577504ISBN-13: 978-0899577500Product Dimensions: 7 x 3.2 x 9 inchesShipping Weight: 1.36 kg
- 18035297807180311210.3PaperbackPublisher: HCP US (PG UK) (2015)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0718031121ISBN-13: 978-0718031121Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 1 x 6.1 inchesShipping Weight: 0.30 kg
- 2313030.7Age Range: 6 - 10 yearsGrade Level: 3 - 4Hardcover: 1152 pagesPublisher: Zonderkidz (October 27, 2015)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0310754631ISBN-13: 978-0310754633Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inchesShipping Weight: 0.7kg
- The Secrets of the Bulletproof Spirit: How to Bounce Back from Life's Hardest Hits
erodisebookstore₦ 3,000.002416080.385When life deals you a particularly difficult blow or a staggering loss, how do you handle it? If you’re like most, you might think Why me?, struggle to find your way, or lash out at those around you. But there are a select few who seem emotionally hardier, who are able to face life’s physical, emotional, and financial hits undeterred and perhaps even forge ahead, empowered in the face of adversity. These people aren’t more deserving or luckier than the rest of us; they simply think differently–they are connected with their steady inner self and find strength where others might see meaninglessness; they make life-affirming choices instead of defeatist ones. In short, they are spiritually bulletproof. They face as many of life’s slings and arrows as the rest of us, but they don’t succumb to hardship or misfortune. And you can be one of them. In The Secrets of the Bulletproof Spirit, renowned peace activist Azim Khamisa and inspirational speaker Jillian Quinn reveal the thirty essential keys to emotional and spiritual resiliency. Based upon their own experiences with heart-wrenching loss, the strategies they present may seem simple, but their advice can open up a whole new way of thinking. Khamisa and Quinn will help you discover
- 2416060.226The best entrepreneurs are also role models and teachers for countless others. Entrepreneurs have a results-oriented concept of how the world works. By focusing strategically on their most important abilities, relationships, and opportunities with a passionate, long-term commitment, they are able to create value for others, which assures their continued success. How the Best Get Better® is an evolving lifetime focusing system of concepts and strategies, enabling any individual to acquire the capabilities - and the results - of the very best entrepreneurs.
- 2416050.226This book covers a wide range of issues around Leadership and can be broken down into many themes. Central through is the fundamental truth-The leader must be secure and growing in order to grow others. People development must be at the heart of giving leadership. In fact, it is the bottom line. Leadership is about serving others and not 'self'. It is taking people where God designed them to be.
- 2416030.58A Win-Win Approach to Marriage and ParentingAll parents want their children to be happy. But many couples today go too far, letting everything revolve around their kids. This hurts the children and the marriage. The good news is you don't have to choose between your spouse and your kids. Drawing from the latest research in neuroscience and his study of families around the world, David Code explains why putting your marriage first actually produces happier kids.In this book you'll learn how confronting your anxiety liberates your children to establish their own identity, learn self-reliance, and become more confident adults. You'll also discover why you already married the perfect spouse, and why it’s okay to have tough arguments. A good marriage sets a great example for your children's future relationships, and that's win-win for the whole family.
- How to Succeed in Business without a Penis: Secrets and Strategies for the Working Woman
erodisebookstore₦ 2,500.002416024.7Integrating humor with practical business advice, a thorough handbook for women explains how to compete in the corporate environment, discussing such topics as finding hidden career goals, taking advantage of inherently female qualities, and more.
- Mission Possible: Becoming a World-Class Organization While There's Still Time
erodisebookstore₦ 3,000.002415990.544Presents a people-centered philosophy for making businesses world-class. In a talkative, accessible style, the author discusses the constantly changing nature of today's corporate landscape, his management style that focuses on both personal and business relationships, and planning for the future today.
- The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America's Leading Design Firm
erodisebookstore₦ 3,000.002415980.816IDEO doesn't buy into the myth of the lone genius working away in isolation, waiting for great ideas to strike. Kelley believes everyone can be creative, and the goal at his firm is to tap into that wellspring of creativity in order to make innovation a way of life. How does it do that? IDEO fosters an atmosphere conducive to freely expressing ideas, breaking the rules, and freeing people to design their own work environments. IDEO's focus on teamwork generates countless breakthroughs, fueled by the constant give-and-take among people ready to share ideas and reap the benefits of the group process. IDEO has created an intense, quick-turnaround, brainstorm-and-build process dubbed "the Deep Dive."In entertaining anecdotes, Kelley illustrates some of his firm's own successes (and joyful failures), as well as pioneering efforts at other leading companies. The book reveals how teams research and immerse themselves in every possible aspect of a new product or service, examining it from the perspective of clients, consumers, and other critical audiences.
- 2415870.816A lot more than you might think. By tracing the origin and development of modern management concepts, you can develop a more logical, coherent picture of the present state of management practice, and a deeper understanding of the analytical and conceptual tools of the trade. The History of Management Thought, Fifth Edition, presents the unfolding story of the lives and times of major figures in the field, as well as the enduring themes and influential ideas that have helped shape management thought––from its earliest, pre-industrial beginnings to modern theories. Throughout this comprehensive history, author Daniel Wren profiles significant eras, and analyzes various trends and movements. Now updated and revised, this Fifth Edition reflects the impact of technology and changing market conditions.
- 2415760.816Project Planning, Scheduling, and Control has been the standard guidebook for project managers for more than 15 years. Addressing the key issues you face every day, Jim Lewis's benchmark book brings the subject alive with accessible, nontechnical questions, step-by-step guidelines, and real-world examples and applications. This revised, updated, and expanded fourth edition provides an applications-oriented understanding of the issues you must confront and important tips for passing the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam.
- 2415260.362In yet another page-turner, New York Times best-sellingauthor and acclaimed management expert Patrick Lencioni addressesthe costly and maddening issue of silos, the barriers that createorganizational politics. Silos devastate organizations, killproductivity, push good people out the door, and jeopardize theachievement of corporate goals.As with his other books, Lencioni writes Silos, Politics, andTurf Wars as a fictional—but eerilyrealistic—story. The story is about Jude Cousins, an eageryoung management consultant struggling to launch his practice bysolving one of the more universal and frustrating problems faced byhis clients. Through trial and error, he develops a simple yetground-breaking approach for helping them transform confusion andinfighting into clarity and alignment.
- 2415390.323This national bestseller reveals the nuances that drive wikinomics, and share fascinating stories of how masses of people (both paid and volunteer) are now creating TV news stories, sequencing the human gnome, remixing their favorite music, designing software, finding cures for diseases, editing school texts, inventing new cosmetics, and even building motorcycles.
- 2415640.498But providence intervened one day in the form of the United States government, which-after unexpectedly detaining Felipe at an American border crossing-gave the couple a choice: they could either get married, or Felipe would never be allowed to enter the country again. Having been effectively sentenced to wed, Gilbert tackled her fears of marriage by delving into this topic completely, trying with all her might to discover through historical research, interviews, and much personal reflection what this stubbornly enduring old institution actually is. Told with Gilbert's trademark wit, intelligence and compassion, Committedattempts to "turn on all the lights" when it comes to matrimony, frankly examining questions of compatibility, infatuation, fidelity, family tradition, social expectations, divorce risks and humbling responsibilities. Gilbert's memoir is ultimately a clear-eyed celebration of love with all the complexity and consequence that real love, in the real world, actually entails.
- 2415660.326Here's a simple fact: 80 per cent of the technology we will use in our day to day lives in just 10 years hasn't been invented yet! Don't believe this? Well, my six pound computer notebook has more raw computing power than IBM's largest mainframe of only 15 years ago - but notebook computers didn't exist 10 years ago! Netscape didn't exist prior to 1994 - and in November 1998 it was sold for $4.3 billion. The web is radically changing all businesses - and e-commerce is predicted to grow to $3.25 trillion by 2003.
- 2415700.453ng Fans taught managers how to turn customers into full-fledged fans. Now, Gung Ho! brings the same magic to employees. Through the inspirational story of business leaders Peggy Sinclair and Andy Longclaw, Blanchard and Bowles reveal the secret of Gung Ho--a revolutionary technique to boost enthusiasm and performance and usher in astonishing results for any organization. The three principles of Gung Ho are:The Spirit of the SquirrelThe Way of the BeaverThe Gift of the GooseThese three cornerstones of Gung Ho are surprisingly simple and yet amazingly powerful. Whether your organization consists of one or is listed in the Fortune 500, this book ensures Gung Ho employees committed to success.Gung Ho! also includes a clear game plan with a step-by-step outline for instituting these groundbreaking ideas. Destined to become a classic, Gung Ho! is a rare and wonderful business book that is packed with invaluable information as well as a compelling, page-turning story.
- 2415600.28Gerrard chafes at wasting his talents on some simpering miss, only to discover that Jacqueline Tregonning stirs him as no other. Certainly, she is beautiful, but it is her passionate nature that strikes sparks with Gerrard's own, igniting desire and sweeping them into each other's arms, convincing Gerrard that he has found his ideal soul mate -- the lady he must have as his wife.But something is horribly wrong at Hellebore Hall. Evil and lies are reaching out to ensnare Jacqueline -- and Gerrard will have to move Heaven and Earth to protect the remarkable woman who, for him, personifies the truth about love...
- 2415430.034 Yet Etzioni’s concern is not to lay blame for past mistakes but to address the future: What can now be done to improve U.S. relations with the rest of the world?What should American policies be toward recently liberated countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan, or rogue states like North Korea and Iran? When should the United States undertake humanitarian intervention abroad? What must be done to protect America from nuclear terrorism? The author asserts that providing basic security must be the first priority in all foreign policy considerations, even ahead of efforts to democratize. He sets out essential guidelines for a foreign policy that makes sense in the real world, builds on moral principles, and creates the possibility of establishing positive relationships with Muslim nations and all others.Etzioni has considered the issues deeply and for many years. His conclusions fall into no neat categories—neither “liberal” nor “conservative”—for he is guided not by ideology but by empirical evidence and moral deliberation. His proposal rings with the sound of reason, and this important book belongs on the reading list of every concerned leader, policy maker, and voter in America.
- U-Turn: What If You Woke Up One Morning and Realized You Were Living the Wrong Life?
erodisebookstore₦ 3,000.002415400.272In this impressively researched and incisive book, Bruce Grierson draws on over three hundred stories of so-called "U-turners," who have risked their livelihoods to answer a sudden wake-up call. We meet people who change political parties and careers, doctors who quit to become poets, men who become women, people who suddenly become revolutionaries for a cause they didn't care about the day before. In chapters that address everything from the neuroscience behind epiphanies to the possibility of "forcing" a U-turn, Grierson brilliantly describes and elucidates this powerful, mysterious phenomenon, and in doing so illuminates all of our continual struggles with life choices and identity.
- 2415210.362In Hug Your Customers, Jack Mitchell showed business readers how to keep their customers happy--and their profits booming. In Hug Your People, he elaborates on his big secret: hiring, motivating, and keeping your biggest asset--great employees!
- 2415160.453"At the age of 21, I was homeless, living out of my car, totally broke, and on my own. I remember thinking, How did I get here? Why did this happen? Two years later I was a millionaire." Dani JohnsonLike no other book, Spirit-Driven Success unlocks the door to biblical wealth and prosperity secrets and translates them into easy-to-understand strategies. You can immediately apply these concepts that result in measurable success in every aspect of your life.As a self-made multimillionaire, successful businesswoman, and an ordained minister, author Dani Johnson has created success for herself and for thousands of others based on ageless principles taken directly from the Bible.Relying on God and His Word to rise above horrific circumstances to become one of the world s most sought-after business, personal development, and inspirational speakers, Dani s track record has been proven successful by thousands who are now experiencing unparalleled success.This practical, candid demonstration and real-life application of truly living the Gospel gives you the tools to live more abundantly as you live a more personal, Christ-centered life.In short, this really works!
- 2415140.249 By following the spiritual practices outlined in Becoming Enlightened, readers can learn how to replace negative feelings with positive attitudes and embark on the path to achieving an exalted state within ourselves and within the larger world. Complete with personal anecdotes and intimate accounts of the Dalai Lama’s experiences as a life-long student, meditator, political leader, Nobel Laureate, bestselling author, and revered international figure, Becoming Enlightened gives readers all the wisdom, support, guidance, and inspiration they need to become successful in their spiritual lives. This remarkable and empowering guide can be read and enjoyed by spiritual seekers of all faiths, as readers are captivated by His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s loving and direct teaching style.
- The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
erodisebookstore₦ 2,500.002415120.56Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, you’ll discover the secret that has transformed millions of relationships worldwide. Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with your partner—starting today.
- 241474526.0Patricia Lovett-Reid`s take on personal finance is always timely and always smart. She`s a valued contributor to Report on Business Television and a hawk when it comes to spotting winning ways to make your money grow. Our viewers love Pattie.` -Jack Fleischmann, General Manager, Report on Business Television From the CEO at the top of corporate success to the self-employed, the financial power of Canadian women is one the rise. Today`s women are creating their own financial independence, and whether through entrepreneurial success, investment savvy, divorce or inheritance, more and more women find themselves wealthy. In Surprise! You`re Wealthy, Patricia Lovett-Reid provides an informative and practical guide to protecting your wealth. From investment strategies, diversification and risk management, business succession and retirement security to estate planning and trusts, Patricia Lovett-Reid transfers her own wealth of experience and knowledge and profiles the real-life stories and wisdom of successful women.
- 2414690.623Over the past half century, the idea of sustainable development has evolved and rooted itself in the lexicon on international development. But what is it, really? Are development agencies truly committed to long-term sustainable solutions to development issues? Are we learning from our past successes and failures? This book takes an historical perspective on these questions. The analysis begins with the Atlantic Charter, the creation of the United Nations, its family of agencies, and the international development banks. It reviews recommendations from international commissions and conferences, from World bank and UNDP development reports. It comments on governmental policies, human and industrial actions detrimental to the planet's environment and natural resources. It studies the patterns by which biotechnologies essential to human survival and health have progressed over the past 8,000 years, and the consequences of uncontrolled urban growth on food and health security.
- 56%OFFSold by:240608EBK-01700.1Learn how to prevent dog bite especially among children, get this very helpful and insightful e-book PREVENTING DOG BITES IN CHILDREN(How To Avoid Dog Bites In Children).Here are some insights fro this e-book on this topic:-Never disturb any dog who is sleeping, eating, or caring for puppies.-Children must always ask permission from the owner and their parents before petting any dog.-Never approach a dog who is confined behind a fence, within a car or on a chain.Never approach a strange dog you don't know....and much more!Save your child/children from dog bite, get this helpful e-book to enable you properly enlighten your children.